How do you burn a clone cd image file that's bigger than 700mb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
How do you burn a clone cd image file that's bigger than 700mb?

I have a 850mb Clonecd image file (image, image.sub and image.ccd) that I would like to convert to dvd. however clonecd (5.045) doesn't seem to be able to do it. it doesn't seem to recognized DVDs

what software can I use?

Kinda. What I did was mount it as a alcohol 120 image (for some reason I couldn't use alcohol to burn it either), then I use nero to burn from that image

image files can be larger than the cd's. I take it its a .bin file. nero should be able to read the .bin image file info and then mount it, that or clone cd. that or look for compression programs that support splitting like winace (I think it does, anyways...)

killians45 said:
image files can be larger than the cd's. I take it its a .bin file. nero should be able to read the .bin image file info and then mount it, that or clone cd. that or look for compression programs that support splitting like winace (I think it does, anyways...)

the image files were image, image.sub and image.ccd which is how clonecd lay them out

you should just be able to copy it over, they tend to be larger than the original... just use the option to overburn... its been awhile since I used it, though.

killians45 said:
you should just be able to copy it over, they tend to be larger than the original... just use the option to overburn... its been awhile since I used it, though.

I going to try that. I was think maybe it would burn if I try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom