Burned CD Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,
I have some back-up CDs from my last reformat that I need information off of so i can reformat again. (Getting a new motherboard and a AMD 64 processor for Christmas, yay!) On the information for the CD after i put it in it says Free Space: 0 bytes and Used Space: 0 bytes... I eventually found a software to get the data off of the CDs that i needed but since then i have forgotten what the software is. Spent about 2 hours looking around trying to find it and i have come up with notta. Does anyone know the name of the mystery software or anything equivalent?

P.S. I'm not sure if this was the right forum for this topic but it seemed closest to me (CD-burner = hardware... problem with a product via my CD-burner)

P.S.S. I'm sorry for bothering ya'll with an(im sure to most of you) inane problem.

No, i think its because I "finalized" them when I made 'em. I need a certain software to be able to see and transfer that data to my computer. I cant for the life of me remember what its called :(

I jumped the gun when i said i found it.... many programs such as CD/DVD Diagnostic, BadCopy Pro, and CDRoller all want you to pay, even on the trial versions you can see whats on the CDs but you cant take them off and put them onto your harddrive. IsoBuster does the same exact job and you can fully use it through the trial version.
(Just thought i should post it incase anyone else has the same problem)

IsoBuster: http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

keywords for search: 0 bytes free used space not seeing data burned CD

P.S. I'm not sure if this qualifies as spam, if so, feel free to edit my post accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom