Serious Error has occured...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi.Im.New

In Runtime
Ok so my comp just restarts by itself and this has been happening for a year now....started when i reformatted my comp so im guessing its an obvious driver issue...but ive updated to my knowledge all my drivers...was wondering if you guys could further elaborate on my issue...the techinal details of the error are:
C:\DOCUME~1\Shutdog\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa862.dir00\Mini122004-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Shutdog\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa862.dir00\sysdata.xml

u have messed up ur registry stupid its so ovious corrupted ur system files and it can only be fixed by a pro not a amateuer

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

do a low level format or use pm 8 to delete the hard drive. make sure you format and delete the 7.8 part too. it is the master boot record. then reinstall your OS

nah, dont need to do that. its just corrupted dumps and page files. Just do this. delete all the contents of the C:\windows\Minidump and then reset the Pagefile (Virtual Memory) to clean out any other stuff.

Gurps said:
u have messed up ur registry stupid its so ovious corrupted ur system files and it can only be fixed by a pro not a amateuer

Don't,I say don't call anyone, I say anyone stupid here!

Yeah gurps, you sound like an amatuer to me judging by you xp login post. If you start s**t with people sayin youre a hacker and a techie, youll be banned. Youre new here so respect the rules or leave.

IAM_7154 said:
Yeah gurps, you sound like an amatuer to me judging by you xp login post. If you start s**t with people sayin youre a hacker and a techie, youll be banned. Youre new here so respect the rules or leave.

teach him, don't judge him

Gurps said:

i've been reading your posts and i knew you were no good for the community, this proves it.

ty guys i appreciate such quick responses

p.s. gurp whats my name? I ask for your helping seeing another
post that u left ur msn messenger and im u and u try to send me a file that will "fix" the problem...im not that new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom