Which case is quieter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go for an antec or a coolermaster case. If the antec case comes with a psu, its even better. An antec case and psu is some of the best you can find. I would try to find an alumin case for better cooling.

Can you guys look at the links, then tell me which is better.

The other cases have some better features than the Antec, and I need some advice on which to buy.

After looking at your links I would still go with the antec. The psu it has is good, the rails might be a little low. But if you want a window than go with one of the others. But personaly I would go for the antec.

Would either of the Raidmax cases be whisper quiet?
Which cases are really quiet?
I need advice because I'm buying parts after Christmas.

The raidmax cases have 80mm fans, while the antec cases have the 120mm fans, the 80mm fans are louder than the 120mm fans. So the antec will be quieter than the other two raidmax cases.

I suggest going with a Full-Tower. But out of all those cases i dont think you should get any. There are alot better ones.

The 120mm fan in the antec will be quiter and move more air.

I have the Antec Sonata with 2 120mm fans and it's got a lil beefier psu. But it costs a bit more too.

But yeah I think you'll be pleased with the Antec. I will never get another case with 80mm fans. To dang loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom