This is the video card im gunna get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if your buying that RAM and video card online from stamples that mayb you want to buy from Newegg.com instead. cheaper prices and better quality products.

naa i wasent gunna buy online, usually dont do that. i got a staples store not too far from here, i was just gunna go there. THe only reason i dont buy online is, i dont have a credit card. :/

That ram is expensive, so is the video card. Go to newegg or zipzoomfly.com and buy there. If your mobo supports it, get faster ram (ddr) it costs the same as that stuff.

Well he said he didn't buy online cause he doesn't have a Credit card. his parent might not either i know some people like that. so i guess if hes buying from a store that he will have to go with those prices heh

noo!! i was able to get a 9600xt (on sale) at best buy for $100! you can get a 9600xt on newegg w/ that much money (.. but you can't buy online :( ). i think best buy has 5700(not LE) for that much which should be better..

You don't have to have a Credit Card to buy from Newegg, you can send a check or money order. Thats the way that I have purchased stuff from Newegg in the past. It may take longer but you could save some cash.

Thanks for all the replys!! :) Yeah my parents dont have credit cards, they just use there checking accounts. Yeah they do have some awsome deals on the internet!! So you can send a check to that website? and then they will send you the stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom