Gf-fx5700 Gpu Core Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Nope Chaintech
Oh, just as cheap'n'nasty.....

waynejkruse10 said:
a friend of mine can get a 5700 Ultra for 85 Aussie dollars. I wonder if they had fallen of the back of a truck for that price........

I want one..........
AU$85. That is about the price you expect on a GFX5200 128Mb with TV Out. if you are lucky, you might get it with DVI.

GFFX5700 LE 128Mb are still about AU$145.

Yes, I have to say that your freind's card as fallen off a back of a truck.

But if your freind can still get another at that price, I will arrange money and courier for you tomorrow for it. :D

I would not mind having SuperSonicB!tch kicking a FX5700.

[EDIT] Make that 3 cards at that price. My sister and her BF could do with another christmas present.
BTW, I am not joking in this post [/EDIT]

well, im telling you if this evidence is credible, im not mixing xp 5200's and 5700's i know that, and i didnt hear wrong.

Oh, just as cheap'n'nasty.....
Yup..

That sure would be a good price for the 5700 Ultra granted the prices have dropped since the arrival of the 6800's and 6600's and whatnot but last time I checked it was still $125 for the plain old 5700 like I got

waynejkruse10 said:
well, im telling you if this evidence is credible, im not mixing xp 5200's and 5700's i know that, and i didnt hear wrong.
Show us some goods and I show you some money
:D

waynejkruse10 said:
alright, well, ill get back to you on this. But if this is not true i am as shocked as you are.
Just to let you know, I am not holding my breath on this one. But if it does come true, that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom