Anyone Seen This Before..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen it b4. Dual DVI...very nice. Only 60Hz refresh rate though...isn't that a bit ow for today's standards? I would assume it gets better with a lower resolutions though.

So we can conclude that it would generaly not be a good gaming card. First of all that isn't what is was designed for and second a lot of games might not support it.

So we can conclude that it would generaly not be a good gaming card. First of all that isn't what is was designed for and second a lot of games might not support it.
Precisely, they won't support things like Intellisampling, Pixel Shader 3.0, stuff like that that really make graphics in games come to life aren't needed by cards like that because it's mainly for wire modeling and then rendering those scenes.

ROFL omfg where the heck did you dig that thing up from Nubius!
I swear i thought their are laws that wont permit you to go over 256mb after 2 years. God 16x PCI express....

ROFL omfg where the heck did you dig that thing up from Nubius!
Well I found out about zipzoomfly.com around the same time I found newegg.com and I remember wanting to know what the hell kind of graphics card had 640mb memory......and that's it :D

What a story, stumbling across something like that. I wonder if it would make a huge difference in gaming. Since games arent made around that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom