AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for SLI it is out, and no PCI-e doesnt give a benefit even tho i think it theoretically should since it can send data in both directions simulataneously... oh well i guess theoretical doesnt always work out.

Anyone looking for a high end system now should really wait IMO. The Asus A8N-SLI motherboard is one example of the type of thing coming out pretty soon. Dual 9800GTs are possible (if you want to spend that kind of cash), upgradeable for quite a while yet. PCI-Express I wouldn't do without with a new PC, there's no real point in getting a new AGP M/B, despite the fact it'll be as quick right now (though SLI will be quicker). I suppose if you need a AMD 64 system right now, you've got no option though.

a AMD 64 and XP is better for games the best processors of AMDs is a64's the XPs are very stable and a good gaming processors intel processors suck in my opinion

AMD Atlon FX-55@2.6ghz
2gig Corsair TwinX XMS DC Platinum PC3200.
Plextor Dual Layer 16X DVD+- R/RW
2x400gig SATA RAID
Geforce 6800Ultra EE core@650/mem@1350
1 30" Voodoo LCD TV's w/ speakers
SoundBlaster Audigy2ZS Platinum Pro
Creative Gigaworks7.1 700watts
3dmark03-19875
Aquamark03-72,365

Wow! someones got money. Nvidia Fan boy...

all he spends his money on is his g/f and his computer. he disregards anything else. I think the only other time he spends money on anything else is christmas lol.

Hey thats what they used to say about my wife and i...
my guitar then my wife..mmmmm wonder if its the same?
Ahhh but no now its my computer and then...........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom