Newbie asks for an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would suggest the 6800GT unlock pipelines should go over ultra:D but if you want to play doom3 and hl2 on really great setting the x800 is a great card stick with a AGP8x board for awhile lol give the PCI-E sometime to grow:D AGP has a wide selection of card:) but the high end cards are for PCI-E-sniper

ohGrFreak thanks for correcting me..;) not hard at all

lol everyone replying at the same time

most of the stuff im planning on getting from newegg accept graphic cards since there out of all the good ones. I have 1500 dollars to spend as my budget

sniper234 said:
i would suggest the 6800GT unlock pipelines should go over ultra:D but if you want to play doom3 and hl2 on really great setting the x800 is a great card....-sniper
it's the regular 6800 that needs the pipes to be unlocked, the Gt has the same amount of pipes that the Ultra does, it's the core and mem speed that are slower.

to unlock pipelines, you just *flash your bios* for you video card. Once you get the card we can show you how to do that

does anyone know of some good sites to get 6800s considering newegg is basically out of them and thats the only site i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom