display problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrdwstfll

In Runtime
I think my mom's fiance screwed up his laptop lol.. .well when i search the internet all the colors don't show up and it is very plain, like msn is very white, and so are these boards... how do i fix it??? i am running Windows 98

Jared

i have no clue.. where can i find that info.. its not a brand name.. it says sager on the the screen

Jared

right click on the desktop, choose properties. Then click the SETTINGS tab and make sure the color quality is set to Highest (32bit) and just make sure it's not at like 256 colors or even 16bit..

Other than that, there's very little information that you've provided here so the problem is rather vague without knowing what kind of laptop it is, what exactly he was doing when the laptop did this etc..etc..

i dont know.. he doesnt notice it because he just uses to for his programs...

Where can i find the info on hte comp.. ill be glad to tell u lol...

its been like this for a LONg time now.. and it makes me mad sometimes lol..

on system display
my comp is a
sager computers inc.
genuine intel
x86 family 6 model 8 step 10

ati rage mobility 128 16mb vid

lmk
Jared

check ur video setting makes sure it is set at the max color settings and try different ones out. this may sound stupid but, did u move the screen around so light hits it different ways? told ya sounds dumb

archo.. no i didnt move the screen around.. it doesnt display colors.. tahts the problemm... ill do a screen print and put it up here when i get back on int

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom