Making Case look cool(need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
dells suck but depending on the system and programing the p4 should smoke your machine.

if hes overclocked they could easily be neck and neck. depending on what benchmark my computer will run better/same as a 3.8Ghz P4. It's a pretty grey margin....so i don't like to compare.

i like a nice clean look
lights are gay imo its just what 12 years want
its like putting lighting underneath your car looks retarded

Echo_ said:
its like putting lighting underneath your car looks retarded

it's a sign of how much you take care of your stuff man. yah, Neon's underneath a crappy car looks retarted. But go to any street race where peole are sporting there nice rides and there cars are decked out. lights, gauges, crazy mods, tv's, incredible bass, crazy paint jobs inside and out...everything and anything. It's basically the same way with computers.

And yes, there are the nice cars that are clean, not a light on them, totally flat...and i can appreciate those 2. It's just 2 tastes of style. Age/maturity has nothing to do with it.

it's all preference. Personally I hate the new LED craze...people want to stick blue lights on EVERYTHING they can. And acrylic cases....bah don't get me started.

I'm in that 'give me a plain sleek case' group although you wouldn't know it by my monstrosity of a computer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom