Cable Tidying

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony1985

Baseband Member
i already cbles tidyed my pc on a budget using aqurium tubing.

However came across this kit:

http://www.casetech.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/69_151/products_id/1011

and wondered if u get enough in there to do your whole pc. Also i was woindering if it is strechable enough to strech over your connectors as i cant be arsed to take all tose molex connectos of etc as its a pain and takes ages.

I also saw these:

http://www.casetech.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/69_151/products_id/1306

ans do they look any good but problem is only in the uv ones these are only 6mm thats too small isnt it.

share your thoughts on this everyone cheers.

The first link you posted would most likely be easier to use. It says that's it streches to 150% it's original size which would allow you to cover the molex adapters.

Has anyone tried these vantec sleaving kits then, as i dont want to be taking all the connectors off.

someone mentioned to me on another forum that they will not strech over the molex connectors, is there no one on the forum that has this kit installed???

^^ those PSU's are really good ^^
I've only just found them in Australia, but I'm not sure about the UK. I've heard really good things about their quality

I have some Vantec sleeving myself, it is a pain to put the cables through unless you can take the connectors off, but it does look good in the end. you may want to put a little bit of electric tape on the ends of the sleeving to stop it fraying though

someone mentioned to me on another forum that they will not strech over the molex connectors, is there no one on the forum that has this kit installed???

I was going to try one of the kits off Xoxide.com, but the molex connectors had to be removed to install the sleeving. Also, heat shrink tubing had to be installed at the end of each section of sleeve. For me that was far to much work just to pretty up the case. So I bought a PSU that already had pre-installed UV Sleeving, the molex connectors also match the UV Green Sleeving. It really give the inside a clean look, especially with round cables. But Xoxide.com does a great job of explaining how to install sleeving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom