Automatic Repair and Startup Repair on Windows 10

-skynova20-

Beta member
Hello, I'm new here. So, I've just gotten these issues a couple of hours ago. I've never had any technical issues before until now. I've tried to fix these issues by: restarting my PC (the issue on the title repeats), using Command Prompt (errors like the volume recognition one for my C: drive, the Windows resource protection one, "command" not recognized as an internal/external command, access is denied, the system cannot find the path specified), Reset the PC (can't do it neither with nor without losing everything), Startup Settings (disabling the anti-malware thing doesn't work), System Image Backup (there isn't a system image), System Restore (no restore points were created), Uninstall the latest update (unable to uninstall both the quality and the feature ones) and the UEFI Firmware (I have no clue what this is all about).

Are there any other ways to fix this or not?

Hello, I'm new here. So, I've just gotten these issues a couple of hours ago. I've never had any technical issues before until now. I've tried to fix these issues by: restarting my PC (the issue on the title repeats), using Command Prompt (errors like the volume recognition one for my C: drive, the Windows resource protection one, "command" not recognized as an internal/external command, access is denied, the system cannot find the path specified), Reset the PC (can't do it neither with nor without losing everything), Startup Settings (disabling the anti-malware thing doesn't work), System Image Backup (there isn't a system image), System Restore (no restore points were created), Uninstall the latest update (unable to uninstall both the quality and the feature ones) and the UEFI Firmware (I have no clue what this is all about).

Are there any other ways to fix this or not?

This problem can be caused by many things. For example, it is most common for Windows files to be damaged or modified for some reason. Such an error can also be caused by damage to certain sectors of the hard drive. Depending on the type of damage, there are different methods of repair.
In order to repair Windows, it is necessary that the so-called "Restore Copy" has made and it is OK. If Windows is damaged and You don't have restore image or restore copy and also nothing else, only a new clean installation will help. It is simple and don't take much time.
You can always keep your files unless your hard drive is physically damaged. If it is also physically damaged, You may loss all data, else You can restore them.
If you haven't done "System Image" or "Restore Copy" yourself, you obviously don't have none of them.
Restore point can only help you if, immediately after installing a new program, it does not work and you need to go back to the situation before the change. Restore Point must be enabled and its size set. If you did not have a Restore Point enabled then you also do not have any Restore Point. Any restore point isn't available forever, but only short time, this time depends on space, what is reserved for restore points.
So, nor any restore point is lasting forever, it all depends on the settings you have made.
Finally. If you already have this message and do not have any of the above options to restore or repair your system, you will need to back up your files (just in case) and do a fresh clean installation. There are no other options!
I think, You know what means "New clean installation".
Good luck to You!

This problem can be caused by many things. For example, it is most common for Windows files to be damaged or modified for some reason. Such an error can also be caused by damage to certain sectors of the hard drive. Depending on the type of damage, there are different methods of repair.
In order to repair Windows, it is necessary that the so-called "Restore Copy" has made and it is OK. If Windows is damaged and You don't have restore image or restore copy and also nothing else, only a new clean installation will help. It is simple and don't take much time.
You can always keep your files unless your hard drive is physically damaged. If it is also physically damaged, You may loss all data, else You can restore them.
If you haven't done "System Image" or "Restore Copy" yourself, you obviously don't have none of them.
Restore point can only help you if, immediately after installing a new program, it does not work and you need to go back to the situation before the change. Restore Point must be enabled and its size set. If you did not have a Restore Point enabled then you also do not have any Restore Point. Any restore point isn't available forever, but only short time, this time depends on space, what is reserved for restore points.
So, nor any restore point is lasting forever, it all depends on the settings you have made.
Finally. If you already have this message and do not have any of the above options to restore or repair your system, you will need to back up your files (just in case) and do a fresh clean installation. There are no other options!
I think, You know what means "New clean installation".
Good luck to You!

How can I back them up if I am stuck in the Automatic Repair Screen? My Local Disk C: Drive is also RAW instead of NTFS.

There is hundreds ways to save Your files and have been written thousands tutorial how about it. If You say "Local Disk C: Drive is also RAW instead of NTFS.", and You need to know how to convert it, read this
How to Convert RAW to NTFS Without Losing Data

I can't download EaseUS Data Recovery because I'm stuck at Automatic Repair. It's literally impossible to do so. I can't do anything other than troubleshooting and turning the PC on and off. I don't have a USB drive nor a CD for my PC. I bought the PC with Windows 10 already installed.

I can't download EaseUS Data Recovery because I'm stuck at Automatic Repair. It's literally impossible to do so. I can't do anything other than troubleshooting and turning the PC on and off. I don't have a USB drive nor a CD for my PC. I bought the PC with Windows 10 already installed.

Of course, you can't do anything with this computer unless you even have the installation DVD/USB stick with installation media.
But somebody in your area has a working computer. Or there's a workshop somewhere that can get help. Maybe You have neigbour who has workinking computer and can help You to download what You need.
I told you quite clearly in the first time that this computer would not start up again without external help. You have no point wasting time on repeated starts. Now you need to act and we can do no more to help you. We can't come to you home.
Start acting, otherwise nothing will change. Good luck.

Of course, you can't do anything with this computer unless you even have the installation DVD/USB stick with installation media.
But somebody in your area has a working computer. Or there's a workshop somewhere that can get help. Maybe You have neigbour who has workinking computer and can help You to download what You need.
I told you quite clearly in the first time that this computer would not start up again without external help. You have no point wasting time on repeated starts. Now you need to act and we can do no more to help you. We can't come to you home.
Start acting, otherwise nothing will change. Good luck.

I went to a computer workshop yesterday and they told me that the computer is broken and it takes a week or two to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom