windows 10 stop code /blue screen issues

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Since updating to 1903 I have been getting blue screen stop codes = IQRL not less than or equal " is the most common. but also the "Kernel fail" stop code , and a few others rarely. I have done the SSD scan disc and it finds no errors, Memory test also finds no errors.

Any help would be appreciated- Yes I know, I could do a clean install, but wondering if there is anything else to do as this is an office PC so I have some medical software that will be a pain to deal with.

Thanks as always.

1. First, check that your windows is fine, ie run cmd.exe as administrator and then sfc.exe /scannow.
If there are errors that cannot be repaired, clean reinstalling is the only way to fix it. Nothing else not help.
2. Another thing, do you have all the drivers correct to this system and up to date?
3. The third is whether the CPU is working properly, ie is capable of achieving max power. (many blue screens are caused by the fact that the CPU can operate at maximum 30%-60% and never reach the maximum). Usualyy are BIOS settings or CPU usage settings wrong.

Ok did the #1 as above- No errors found. My drivers are up to date as far as I can tell, but since updating windows I did update my video driver for this system on the same day and that when things started happening. I did let windows update my video driver ( no video card - its a work PC with an AMD Rysen 3 2200G with Vega onboard video graphics) after reading your post- but it doesn't look any different. The AMD Radeon software says I am using version 19.8.2 drivers. The latest stop code Blue screen happened today = "system server exception" which occurred after the video driver was updated by Windows yesterday. How do I tell if the Bios isn't set right to utilize all the CPU power correctly? I also noticed the Blue screen crashed happen usually when I am on Facebook-- if that means anything or not. I await your next suggestion.

Last edited:
I deleted the AMD Radeon software drivers in device manager completely today after another BSOD. Everything seems to be working fine without it- maybe that was the issue as I just spend an hour surfing , Facebooking , doing Quickbooks, etc. and had no BSOD. The tray icon for the Radeon software was still there but would not open - curiously. I figured the tray icon would no longer be there. So I did a reboot- and sure enough windows reloaded the Radeon software drivers ( same exact ones). So , I guess well see if I have more issues or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom