Computer running slow

mcole2018

Beta member
Hello,

I noticed my computer is slow to boot up. I assume there is some junk on my computer that needs to be cleaned up after using it for couple years. I tried Zemana AntiMalware and Malwarebytes but my computer takes about 5 minutes to boot up.

Also, I have anti-virus installed but for some reason I am getting Windows issue alert message telling me to find anti-virus program online and below system message mentions there is no antivirus found. I have uninstalled Zemana and Malwarebytes but that did not bring back anti-virus.

Could someone help me to boot up my computer faster and help me turn back on anti-virus? I am attaching message showing Windows did not find antivirus.

Hello,
I noticed my computer is slow to boot up. I assume there is some junk on my computer that needs to be cleaned up after using it for couple years.
Oh my God, help us!
Haven't cleaned for many years and you want something still works???
Even everyday cleaning isn't enough, You must clean regularly, sometimes several times in hour.
Is Your Windows OK, when it was last checked?
Have Yoyu ever run sfc.exe /scannow and fixed Windows problems?
When You last time cleaned junk, outdated registry keys, damaged settings?
Is the correct answer "have never did"?
You may buy new computer, but as long as You will not care about it, it will stop working very soon again.

You should at least try scanning your system with a few free tools before taking the long route with a complete OS reinstallation.
Try CCleaner, Malwarebytes and FRST (in that order). Pay close attention to the startup (run) entries in CCleaner and uninstall apps you don't know or use.

Back
Top Bottom