Mx510!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
ok, i know This subject has been asked befor so im sorry. but i play Action sword fighting and Gun shooting Online games. which is ment for fast reflexes and mouse CANNOT lag. so im thinking of gettin the Logitech MX510 its a laser mouse. ive used my HP ball mouse for like 3 years and need a new one. but ive never used a Laser mouse is it any good? and is it good for gaming? also i need a good gaming Keyboard too Preferable Black. Any info would be great. ill be buying from Newegg.

You can usually find combos from Logitech. I have a black wireless keyboard and mouse that came as a combo pack. The mouse is laser. The only problem with a wireless mouse is that the signal can momentarily go screwy on you and it will jump to the top right of the screen. In games it causes your view to look skyward and your character to spin like mad until you move your mouse again. It's sort of annoying, but you deal with it. If you get a wired laser mouse you should not encounter this problem.

The MX510 is supposed to be pretty decent. A lot of people also love high end Microsoft optical mice too. I can't claim to have tried either, so I'm only replicating what I've heard. I've got an old, good, Logitech mouse, but if I wanted to play FPS again seriously, I'd definately upgrade mine. Either way, you should be very very happy going from a roller to a non.

ok just to be clear (not tryin to be a pain, but theres other threads out there concerning this) those are OPTICAL mice, not laser mice. The first laser mouse was just introduced from Logitech the MX-1000, the one you are talking about, the mx-510 is an optical

yeah im looking for Wired only dont really like Wireless that much heh.

SiZcO said:
yeah im looking for Wired only dont really like Wireless that much heh.

i have the MX510 wired "optical" mouse.

it's the best mouse i've ever owned in my life.........

for gaming, it's a must.

have had absolutely no lag, and smooth as silk.

(but lagging, can come about from many other aspects other than just the mouse though)

fits perfect for right handed ppl.

probably the best wired mouse out now, period!

Foxy is RIGHT.

The MX510 is NOT a laser mouse but an optical mouse. They both use different technologies and the laser is much more accurate.

However, that doesn't mean the MX510 isn't good. Quite the opposite. Many people think that the MX500 was the best mouse EVER built...obviously now Logitech has a laser mouse so that is better. The MX510 is an enchanced version of the MX500. So in terms of optical mice, the MX510 is the best in its field.

The mouse precision in the MX510 is great so if you're a heavy FPS or even RTS player you will have a woot! and pwn your competition.

I highly recommend this mice over ANY Microsoft mice. If you want to fork it out you can buy the laser version MX1000. I tried that mouse and its mouse precision is INCREDIBLE. But not many people are willing to fork out that type of cash especially if you're not a heavy gamer.

i have an mx 510 and it works great for everything. games or regular computing it fits well the buttons are very well placed and useful and its always right on point. with my old microsoft optical mouse in games i would be looking at the ceiling all the time, but that hasnt happened once with the mx510. i couldnt see anyone needing anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom