The Food & Drink Thread

Drinking is something else all together and be it may its not the best thing tbh but it keeps me off the Computer and busy around people. Talking, engaging and not feeling so isolated and lonely.

I have to agree with Joe and U.F.O.

Get some help, mate. Seriously. Reach out, call a hotline, call a hospital, anything. There is hope and there is help but you have to reach out and let them know. Surely to God the UK has some kind of treatment program in all their medical stuff.

Get yourself clean before the government has to plant you six feet deep.

I have to agree with Joe and U.F.O.

Get some help, mate. Seriously. Reach out, call a hotline, call a hospital, anything. There is hope and there is help but you have to reach out and let them know. Surely to God the UK has some kind of treatment program in all their medical stuff.

Get yourself clean before the government has to plant you six feet deep.

Ah, I think maybe you have not been introduced to our current Tory government...

This is a government who visits people diagnosed with cerebral palsy, 'tests' them, tells them they are fit to work, and pulls all their benefits/welfare. True story. Things like ambulances, social welfare, bin collections, street cleaners, police, firemen... these are all unnecessary luxuries as far as Tories are concerned.

Yeah a liter of vodka sounds like alcohol poisoning.

Sounds pretty normal for the average Brit on a night out lol.

Last edited:
Over a long period of time, 12 hours or so, lower proof, some drunks can keep that going days. When my brother graduated college their school does the fourth year fifth. I did it too.

You wake up 6am and put down a fifth 0.75L before the ceremony in the afternoon. One dude hurled, the rest of us carried on.

Boys I'm sorry But I've had enough. Tonight will be my last last post. I've been threw so much I cant take any more.

Tonight I'm thinking of committing suicide . The Phone call I've just has killed me in hined sight. I', so badly struggling its unreal. I dont want to be here any more. I'm gonna say good bye. Trotter I love TF. You have no idea what this community means to me.

This is not rite. Its not the way its meant to to be. I lobved her so much its just unteal. I cant hep her. I cant help her.

tonight still here with in a month then I have survived but to night I have drank a bottle of vodaj I cant take no more torrotter I want it to end.

I loved het sp muc its ureal. I knoew what is going on. I'm no t stupid. despite being PS.

I'm, frightened to admit the phone call ive jus had becuse it will mean faceing reality.

Where do I turn what do I do. This is life,

What have I done to deserve this.

Last edited:
No bitch is worth killing yourself or anyone over.

Idk, women are hard.

Strange women are like fast food. Not fulfilling and too much or often can be hazardous.

However, the long term monogamous relationship is hard to when it ****s up and ends. Maybe that's why I don't do them because it's hard to do right.

I saw a Chris Rock bit about his divorce, and he said all you need to be in a relationship for is to have sex and have someone to travel with.

The crowd laughed and he said either your coming and going with each other, or you don't need to be together.

I get too jealous and possesive too and have a lot of problems like that so I know it's not for me, but I also haven't met a woman who seemed like I could trust that way.

Trust makes you vulnerable. And the feeling of booze covering this pain, the cover gets shorter and shorter until all you are left with is addiction and pain.

Some pain never goes away. But you can stop drinking. If you suicide, you will never know what you can do.

If there's an afterlife that's a big question mark to leave here.

Boys I'm sorry But I've had enough. Tonight will be my last last post. I've been threw so much I cant take any more.

Tonight I'm thinking of committing suicide . The Phone call I've just has killed me in hined sight. I', so badly struggling its unreal. I dont want to be here any more. I'm gonna say good bye. Trotter I love TF. You have no idea what this community means to me.

This is not rite. Its not the way its meant to to be. I lobved her so much its just unteal. I cant hep her. I cant help her.

tonight still here with in a month then I have survived but to night I have drank a bottle of vodaj I cant take no more torrotter I want it to end.

I loved het sp muc its ureal. I knoew what is going on. I'm no t stupid. despite being PS.

I'm, frightened to admit the phone call ive jus had becuse it will mean faceing reality.

Where do I turn what do I do. This is life,

What have I done to deserve this.
I would say ring me up and let's chat but I don't know if either of us can afford that. I had the same thoughts this past weekend man, it's not worth it trust me.

Hopefully no children involved. That's when it really sucks but conversely, those who suicide knowing they are responsible for kids, that amplifies the trauma experienced by everyone for a long time.

One guy I know did that, had children and shot himself in the head. I guess his fam didn't know him that well but he came back from overseas tours being a veteran and was drunk and on drugs a lot, depressed, jumpy, all that.

The coroner called it possible accidental discharge and his family didn't know of his drug use or depression and enabled his alcoholism, so first they said someone killed him, then accidental discharge because it was a new gun and he was drunk and all this.....

The guy spent years in Afghanistan and knew how to handle guns and just what he was doing. Not saying it was planned, but it was for sure on purpose and his wife can't deal and she's going to raise his kids with all these false ideas about dad and the world.

Life seems hard I know it man. But it always has been, always will be, and even though your emotions are crushed nothing else is different. There are other girls man, I see the hoes everywhere I look. Was looking at facebook and there are three different places in the city I live in that teach women's pole dancing. Come on dude, not saying become man whore like me and sign this devil contract with my flaming pen, not saying that.

But the good thing about it unless they cling which is rare for me (sigh haha never happened) you go back home and nothing bad happens. I have worked with lots of married's who are scared to go back home after work its crazy I could never be with someone like that, just them, for serious.

As **** as it is, learning how to deal with loss is a major part of life and growing up. It will never be an enjoyable experience. But I'll tell you my most positive take away that I found helpful.

Loss enables you to grow in ways that you could not without that experience. Being that everything is relative, the darker moments allow you to gain an entirely new perspective and appreciation for the moments where you feel joy, and a balanced middle where you can feel neither happy or sad but just content.

Before this year, if you had been asked to define what "sadness" meant to you, I don't think you would define it with the extremity that you may use today. This is because your depth as a person has increased.

Think of someone who has never had a bad thing happen to them in their life, literally. Imagine if then one day, their pet died. How would they know to deal with this? It would be entirely shattering for them, being literally the worst thing that has *ever* happened to them.

Now compare this to yourself. Having experienced this horrible depth of loss that you have now, would losing a pet compare? Hell no. As bad an experience as that is, it's a walk in the park compared to what you've been through now.

In this way, you are a stronger person than you were before. You will never see the day-to-day annoyances of the past as anywhere near as serious or life shattering as you may have before today.
And in the same way, the next time you feel happy will bring a wave of gratefulness that exceeds any appreciation you held for feeling happy before. This is your new perspective at work.
Moments of pure happiness or joy or love extend your possible scale of positive emotion on one side, and abject moments of grief, terror and shame extend the scale on the negative side of things; the experience of these new heights and lows are what allow you to stretch yourself.

I know when you're feeling the worst things you've ever felt, and your brain is telling you everything is done and over and hopeless, it's hard to realise this. But it's the truth, and I hope you pull through man.
Some days, you'll feel the same ol' tug of hopelessness. I feel it nearly every day still tbh. Just remember it's a tool you can use - in my case, when I feel that way, I think of the people that helped me through my heartbreak. In thinking of them I feel grateful, so I compare that feeling of gratefulness to the feeling of hopeless sadness, and I realise just how much I appreciate that feeling of gratefulness. It is so. much. better. than feeling despair. And then I appreciate those people all the more.

Last edited:
could be anything we dont know about, could be chemical imbalance in the brain, genetic or induced by drinking, drug abuse.

Going with what Soul said, nothing cuts down pride and humbles a man more than a broken heart. It is the key to dropping ego and understanding all you want to know / master.

It's like in karate films when someone is mad and they use their pain to win a battle. Sadness can be formed into positive action. It is hard but that's what life is and what we can do with it while we are alive.

I don't know how to help anyone or make anything better once I am dead.

Could be anything we don't know about, Could be chemical imbalance in the brain, genetic or induced by drinking, drug abuse.

Going with what Soul said, nothing cuts down pride and humbles a man more than a broken heart. It is the key to dropping ego and understanding all you want to know / master.

It's like in karate films when someone is mad and they use their pain to win a battle. Sadness can be formed into positive action. It is hard but that's what life is and what we can do with it while we are alive.

I don't know how to help anyone or make anything better once I am dead.

+1

So what's going on, again? Why would anyone end their life for someone who didnt deserve them? Well, I am no one to say anything but whatever is going on. I know one thing that you should not do it.

+1 .

I'm in love with this woman but its so hard because of the crap thats happening at the minute and trouble that's going on I cant help her because of the situation shes in.

Hopefully no children involved.

+1 No Children involved. I couldn't cope with that but yeah we have no kids.

I would say ring me up and let's chat but I don't know if either of us can afford that. I had the same thoughts this past weekend man, it's not worth it trust me.

I've only got my Cell PP, because the Land line was to expensive and cost me a fortune ringing private numbers. :lol:

I've been drinking this morning and this afternoon to put distance between us as I have tried to contact her several times but no answer on the cell. I hate the way I'm feeling and I hate whats going on at the minute. I cant protect her or give her whats she so desperately need what is love and its killing me because shes the most amazing woman I have ever meet. I don't know how to help her or what to say any more or do. She is beyond help.

The pain is destroying me.

Back
Top Bottom