Free malware removal tool from Zemana

MissOnnellisuus

Beta member
Hello there,

I am business developer in Zemana software security company. Recently I started to join tech forums related to cybersecurity and I came across this one.
I am sure most of you heard about Zemana before since we have been present on market for several years.

Now we want to inform you that from today you will have an opportunity to use our Zemana Antimalware without paying for it. Yes, our company has developed a free version which will remain free forever!

Cyber threats are increasing more and more with every new day. Here in Zemana we believe that everyone deserves to stay protected and be safe in virtual world!
That is why we want to offer our software to everybody who wants experience only positive side of Internet.

So, what does this software do?
Well basically it is removal tool that will scan and remove all malware from your PC! This free version does not include real time protection which is a feature available on our current premium version (Zemana Antimalware 2.0 premium and soon in Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Premium)

However, for sure It will help users with infected device to perform a one of the most efficient quick scan to get rid of their problems very easily!

Download Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Free : https://www.zemana.com/thank-you/download?source=download&ProductID=2&IsFree=True&IsPortable=False&IsBeta=False
(You can always install latest stable release using this link)

P.S: This thread does not have any promotional purpose we just have one goal and that is free cleaning tool for users.If administrator of the site allow this good if not that is still ok, just keep up with a good work and stay safe from malware :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom