I want to buy a new smartwatch: Need Advice

johnmiller48

Beta member
Hi. My current smartwatch is a Fitbit Blaze. I must say it wasn't a great product, I have major issues with the BL connection, even after using the warranty. Unfortunately, I cannot stand these issues anymore, they are very frustrating. However, here are my questions:

1.Do you have an advice/recommendation for my new smartwatch?
2.What do you think about Dagadam watch (if you don't know them, check their website)? I saw their website a few days ago and I cannot lie, they did a great job with the design and choosing materials, plus it has a pretty good battery capacity.
3.Do you think that I will miss any feature with these news guys? As i saw, they have everything I need/use.

So, any suggestions/recommendations? I want to mention that I don't like Apple watch (simply because of its design - rectangle) and is a little bit too expensive for my current budget. I need to take a decision quick, so more opinions, better.
THX.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check Xiaomi too but I feel that they won't reach the quality and materials of Dagadam watch. I mean they are using titanium case and sapphire at a incredible cost. The only titanium smartwatch I know that uses titanium is Tag heuer's, but it's over $1k. I may be wrong! Thank you for suggesting.

I would suggest xiomi brand too, The MI has come up with state of the art tech products, Do go for Xiomi.

<thumbs up>
I will check Xiaomi too but I feel that they won't reach the quality and materials of Dagadam watch. I mean they are using titanium case and sapphire at a incredible cost. The only titanium smartwatch I know that uses titanium is Tag heuer's, but it's over $1k. I may be wrong! Thank you for suggesting.

I am using a ZTE Quartz myself. It does not have a heart rate monitor or NFC but I am good with that. The Quartz was available through T-mobile but not anymore. I have seen them on Swappa and eBay, though.

Back
Top Bottom