The Food & Drink Thread

That is going to kill ya eventually

After spending 8 years sober can I be honest with you I don't care.

Life is too short to be worrying about ****. Their is so much going on rite now its unreal.

I don't have the answers. I just don't but for the first time in my life I feel what I want and it makes sense.

Well after drinking a litre bottle of Smirnoff vodka I can say water never tasted so good.

I woke up looking like the dude from the Roswell archives.

Well after drinking a litre bottle of Smirnoff vodka I can say water never tasted so good.

I woke up looking like the dude from the Roswell archives.

Lol. I remember going out on the piss when I was in my teenage years, i'd drink insane amounts, come home and go to bed. I'd wake up in the middle of the night so dehydrated i'd drink like 4 pint glasses of water in 10 minutes :p

Looks like you're turning into one of the druggies that you're always complaining about m8 :p careful with that. Alcohol withdrawal ain't a fun one.

Looks like you're turning into one of the druggies that you're always complaining about m8 :p careful with that. Alcohol withdrawal ain't a fun one.

I dont't really know what to say tbh. I have lost a lot of interest in my Computers and my network. I done some updates the other day on two systems and it took an hour and fifteen minutes just to download and install along with some system configuration over the two systems.

Since about Christmas I have been on the drink everyday from about Christmas day and tbh, being around people and interacting and spending more time socializing even if it means drinking is just an all round lot better experience than sitting on the system or my network and doing the same general stuff day in and day out.

I bought the Audrino set and I haven't even unboxed it and its still in its original seal proof wrapper.

I last had my network up proper doing different things across the systems about four months ago.

I don't know Soul, even logging in to the forums I have lost all interest practically. I have spent the best part of 10 years on the computer and now I'm getting angry and agitated because I want to go out and be around people. Socialize. Do things. Not spend so much time online.

Drinking is something else all together and be it may its not the best thing tbh but it keeps me off the Computer and busy around people. Talking, engaging and not feeling so isolated and lonely.

I'm sitting here with 10 desktops, 1 laptop and 3 servers. Its just all the same stuff every time new tech is released, same old thing, I am very capable on the computer. I'm not as qualified as say, you yami, or kman but I know my way around most things and pretty competent but Soul, I'm sick now of not having a life.

idk were I'm going really but I'm 32 now. I'm older than you, kman, yami, PP and carnage, and I have nothing to show for it.

**** knows.

That is going to kill ya eventually

I'm older than you and agree with Joe C.

Lots of times addicts use rationalizing to justify their cumpulsive behavior.

Smoke as much herb and do as many psychs as you want, you will not die.

Alcoholics usually die from drinking alcohol.

I don't think socializing with the human amoebas in civilization is worth the mental and physical cost of alcohol abuse.

Society is abnormal. Only a mentally ill person can contort their natural human morals and conscience to accept the reality of modern life as normal.

The fact that you lose interest, and can't relate to talk of the latest sports thing or politics opinion from a person who has never been in charge of even a lemonade stand, no wonder they drove you to drinking.

You need to stop though. Only you can change inside but look at our way of life. Over 50% of drug attests are for pot in USA, yet it's legal in many states. Alcohol is legal all 50 states but it's illegal to drink and drive, yet bars are built with a parking lot.

Just because you are an alcoholic, in many ways, it's still a trap made by the same system that brings us the drug war, to perpetuate the prison industry, stifle democratic dessent, on and on.

Many people can drink some alcohol and be fine, and good for them they should be free to.

I am not one of them so I prohibit myself from ever drinking any alcohol again. But I can't legally make the choice to engest mdma or any of the many plants, drugs, and medicines big brother says I'm not allowed.

I can have percocet, fentanyl, xanax, all that is fine. My drugs, not your drugs. My freedom, not your freedom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom