What are you listening to/watching now?

Started Homeland a couple weeks ago, and I can see why it's such a well-received show. There is some serious tension and intensity! S1's ending was just phenomenal, and S2 is off to a great start. Really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Started Homeland a couple weeks ago, and I can see why it's such a well-received show. There is some serious tension and intensity! S1's ending was just phenomenal, and S2 is off to a great start. Really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Great show but some seasons are uneven. The beginning seasons were great. Enjoy.

This year is the final season.

I'm loving Ray Donovan this season

Great show but some seasons are uneven. The beginning seasons were great. Enjoy.

This year is the final season.

I'm loving Ray Donovan this season

I'm totally caught up now, and I agree, things definitely kind of "pendulum". They also kind of recycled certain tropes, but it was bearable when set amongst the rest of the season itself. I was disappointed in the end of S5, but not so much so that I wouldn't watch the next season. I looked them up online, and didn't realize they're making 8 seasons! I'm watching on Hulu, and they only have up to 5, so I thought 6 was currently running, but I was way off, ha. Looking forward to binging those too.

The new Millencolin - SOS

Main singers voice has become deeper over the years, what do you expect. I'm sure some purists will compare it to their earlier work which isn't fair. As a modern album in context with others in the genre out now, I like it a lot.

http://bit.ly/2WZgfjr

Watching= going thru the Marvel spin offs in Netflicks - just finished Jessica Jones and now starting Iron Fist.
Listening to= have been finding Trumpet/jazz on the internet lately.
Drinking = water- trying loose some weight... again.

Back
Top Bottom