Potentially the longest thread in history...

Storm to me is a Thunderstorm. Rain is rain or a shower. Little bit of snow is a flurry, and anything over a foot in Texas is a blizzard lol. Although, we have had what you'd call an icestorm before. One thing you probably already know is over here a LOT of words are misused or exaggerated.
Ya'll left out them Dust Storms down thar in Taxas

It's what you get for being sarcastic all the time :grin:

Also brb I'll go take a vid for you kman xD
edit: complete with some ****ty slomo :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmiG7XHymBg

What the **** is that ****. Whos car is that and why do they let monsters hide inside its wing mirrors. That is ****ing horrific, I would have a panic attack if I touched that wingmirror and that thing ran out.

What the **** is that ****. Whos car is that and why do they let monsters hide inside its wing mirrors. That is ****ing horrific, I would have a panic attack if I touched that wingmirror and that thing ran out.
Just be happy your not a fly!
That lil fella ain't enough to hurt you but if it was my car, I'd evict him too

It's my car lol, I periodically have to wipe the web off cause it stops being sticky with so much driving and no bugs stick then :( then she rebuilds it better than ever!
I don't have the heart to dig her out fully, plus it's fun to see how large you can get them to grow :p she's about 1/3 the size of my largest lady, I'll take another vid for you when I get home of big bertha :grin:
They do hurt like an absolute mofo if you get bitten, won't kill you but lots of swelling and hotness. Tbf I handle quite a few and haven't been bitten in years

Made the mistake of getting a camera and zooming in on its face once. Never seen blacker eyes xD and the lil fangs kind of pop in and out of their sheaths like she's stroking your skin with them

It's my car lol, I periodically have to wipe the web off cause it stops being sticky with so much driving and no bugs stick then :( then she rebuilds it better than ever!
I don't have the heart to dig her out fully, plus it's fun to see how large you can get them to grow :p she's about 1/3 the size of my largest lady, I'll take another vid for you when I get home of big bertha :grin:
They do hurt like an absolute mofo if you get bitten, won't kill you but lots of swelling and hotness. Tbf I handle quite a few and haven't been bitten in years

What spider is it ?

Man, I hope VR is good enough one day that I can permanently live inside a virtual world where spiders just don't exist.

Black house spider or Black Widow, aka Badumna Insignis, they're literally everywhere around here in summer. Wiki reckons 18mm bodies pfft, even the one in my window is bigger than that and she's only a juvenile still. The older ones start to turn pitch black instead of brownish, idk how long they live for actually but I'd guess years. After a certain age they stop growing bigger and just start putting on gainz, so you'll get this sumo-lookin spider that still has all the speed and grace of the smaller ones come out and ****ing murder whatever you put in their web; crickets, cicadas, roaches, she killem all.

Black house spider or Black Widow, aka Badumna Insignis, they're literally everywhere around here in summer. Wiki reckons 18mm bodies pfft, even the one in my window is bigger than that and she's only a juvenile still. The older ones start to turn pitch black instead of brownish, idk how long they live for actually but I'd guess years. After a certain age they stop growing bigger and just start putting on gainz, so you'll get this sumo-lookin spider that still has all the speed and grace of the smaller ones come out and ****ing murder whatever you put in their web; crickets, cicadas, roaches, she killem all.

Arn't the black widows with red dots dangerous as hell ?

To be honest the fact that certain spiders are dangerous isn't what scares me or creeps me out. It's nothing to do with that. The house spiders we have over here aren't dangerous at all, but they're just ****ing nasty looking spiders.

That said i've never came face to face with a genuinely dangerous spider, so the reality may be different to how I imagine it :p

Back
Top Bottom