Potentially the longest thread in history...

See them all the time. Out in Venus we would regularly have several banana spiders much large than that around the house on huge webs. I used to feed them.

Orb Weavers are awesome. I used to feed Yellow Garden Spiders when I was a kid too; would catch grasshoppers and toss 'em into the web and watch them run over and start spinning the grasshopper on the web as it sprayed more silk around it. Was mesmerizing to watch.

There is only one spider i like. I dunno what it's called. But it sits in my house with a tiny pin head size body, and long gangly legs. But they're super slow and retarded. You poke one and it takes about 5 seconds to figure out whats happened and then kind of runs off but in a slow, pathetic way. Very chill things. But 99% of spiders are the most awful biological things in existence, the only thing worse being liberals.

/s

kinda

:)

There is only one spider i like. I dunno what it's called. But it sits in my house with a tiny pin head size body, and long gangly legs. But they're super slow and retarded. You poke one and it takes about 5 seconds to figure out whats happened and then kind of runs off but in a slow, pathetic way. Very chill things. But 99% of spiders are the most awful biological things in existence, the only thing worse being liberals.

/s

kinda

:)

Daddy Long Leg / Harvestman? Those aren't actually spiders :). More closely related to mites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiliones

Hey kman, I wasn't having a go at you yesterday I remember saying what I said..

I've been on the drink since new year and yesterday I went threw two bottles of Vodka. Drunk does not cover the state I was in.

I'm sitting here now and I can feel my self shaking. I'm not sure what it is or why.

Hey kman, I wasn't having a go at you yesterday I remember saying what I said..

I've been on the drink since new year and yesterday I went threw two bottles of Vodka. Drunk does not cover the state I was in.

I'm sitting here now and I can feel my self shaking. I'm not sure what it is or why.

Its all good man I figured you were drunk :p

In other news, this video is ****ing hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFlrnymW_o

Holy ****ing **** I had no idea how much lint can fit in an iphone lightning connector port. That **** was so compressed from me plugging the cable in. I picked it all out and in compressed from it formed a small mound over a 2cm x 2cm area :p That might solve my CarPlay disconnecting issue...

Back on Spiders... I get those black harry jumping spiders and they are very fast and hard to kill.
We also get those yellow "banana" spiders too, they are called yellow sac spiders and they bite more often and have a worse bite than most other house spiders
They probably account for more spider bites than any other spider and their bites are sometimes misdiagnosed as brown recluse bites by health care providers.
https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/big_ol_hairy_spiders

Last edited:
Back on Spiders... I get those black harry jumping spiders and they are very fast and hard to kill.
We also get those yellow "banana" spiders too, they are called yellow sac spiders and they bite more often and have a worse bite than most other house spiders

Get this, Joe, and you will get rid of your spider worries.

Spectracide® Bug Stop® Home Barrier (Ready-to-Use) | Spectracide

Our previous house was old, built in 1920. We had a heck of a time with spiders and other creepy-crawlies when we first bought it but we had used Bug Stop previously to get rid of roaches and I knew it worked on spiders and other bugs as well. Killer stuff quite literally. The only things I found that it was not effective against were termites and carpenter ants.

Back
Top Bottom