CALLING ALL MAC/RAID WIZARDS!

JONOLEGRICE

Beta member
Hey! So A few months ago I purchased a Highpoint RocketStor 6114v (4 bay), and have put in 4X 6tb seagate barracuda hardrives (probably irrelevant)... now this bay does not have a RAID system built within it, so it is a software RAID, and I decided to go with a RAID 5. Now I set this up and got it running on my mid 2014 MacBook pro, no problems whatsoever, until today, the day of doom... today I updated my system to a 2018 MacBook pro, and to transfer everything across from my old laptop I use "Migration Assistant", copied everything across, or so I thought! I then go to plug in my drives, and i get a message to say that 2 of the drives need to be initialised, so I press 'initialise' and nothing happens. I can't see any drive's popping up in my finder, and when i click on disk utility, all I can see is the 4 seperate drives. I then proceed to go to the RAID manager, and I get a message to say that "The connection between WebGUI and RocketStor Enclosure has been interruptted". I've tried reinstalling the drivers, rebooting both the laptop and drives... nothing!! It still works on my old laptop but not the new one. Someone please help, my life is on that drive :eek:

Back
Top Bottom