Techist Member Picture Gallery

Omg omg omg
I've been away for a while due to a lot of sh!t that happened recently at work however I couldn't avoid posting after seeing your name
Good to hear from you
I still remember you sending me Kaskade suff a while back.
Man you ripped af!

i spent my time away getting fat.. then losing it all and getting ripped lol. 2013-2015 i spent gaining a ton of weight powerlifting ... pudgy weight got to 250lbs. spent 2016 and 17 losing it.. and here i am now! 208lbs and still losing trying to lose more.

and i remember that! would love to exchange more music =P

was hoping to see some old members still hung around here! I just recently upgraded after being on a 4770k build since its inception and remembered where my old home was.

i spent my time away getting fat.. then losing it all and getting ripped lol. 2013-2015 i spent gaining a ton of weight powerlifting ... pudgy weight got to 250lbs. spent 2016 and 17 losing it.. and here i am now! 208lbs and still losing trying to lose more.

and i remember that! would love to exchange more music =P

was hoping to see some old members still hung around here! I just recently upgraded after being on a 4770k build since its inception and remembered where my old home was.
Haha nice man
I have gotten lazy with working out.
Walking the stairs at work is enough for me...
I got my friends into electronic music with those tracks. We've now gone to festivals and many Trance shows all over, it all started in 09.
Me and the wifey went to Dreamstate last year.
Definitely good to see you again.

Haha nice man
I have gotten lazy with working out.
Walking the stairs at work is enough for me...
I got my friends into electronic music with those tracks. We've now gone to festivals and many Trance shows all over, it all started in 09.
Me and the wifey went to Dreamstate last year.
Definitely good to see you again.

oh no way! i still attend them too.. just went to beyond wonderland.. caught kaskade at the beach in long beach last year as well! gonna do edc again... cuz well i've been to every single one since 07 (well actually i missed 2012)

oh no way! i still attend them too.. just went to beyond wonderland.. caught kaskade at the beach in long beach last year as well! gonna do edc again... cuz well i've been to every single one since 07 (well actually i missed 2012)
Dayum
We did EZoo for the first 3 years.
I haven't enjoyed Kaskade as much recently...
I was always more of a Trance guy from the start.
Dreamstate was my wife's first festival and my first since 2011.
Would love to goto Luminosity someday

I had planned a get together with the few current and former IT folks, had a great turnout. Few ppl who had left ahead of time had joined as well.20180322_174132.jpg
Only 4 of us remain...

hello my name is Kali Jennifer and i am software engineer i am happy to join this group for help the people how make a software engineer and students
i have core i8 / 8th Gen
2Tb hard
8 GM ram
Dell inspiron1.5 / 5000 series

I am at a loss as to how a person can place a post here, asking questions, things of that nature. Is that possible? If it is why a person can not find it but no problem finding everything else, no problem. However I have been suffering from a disease lately, however I can't even find what it is called either. Just like I can't find a place to put my post.
That is the disease, "The person seem to find everything except what he is looking for".
What kind of physical or psychological phenomenon is that and why I can't find the name of the disease?

Back
Top Bottom