Does removing a ram stick cuases the mobo to reset the OC settings?

i had a problem with the old system it started giving me blue screen and freezing so i suspected it was a ram problem so i had to take the ram from my new system without realizing it could reset the OC's settings!

thanks for the help i appreciate it :).
Instability should be checked by removing OC first, not removing hardware. And if it's an Origin PC I would have called them right off the bat saying your junk is giving me problems.

keep in mind kmspico is available [emoji16]
Warez, activators, etc is against forum rules.

keep in mind kmspico is available [emoji16]

;) right

but i still rather to have an offical OS.

That's only for major hardware changes, such as CPU/motherboard.

Good to know, now i feel better :)

Instability should be checked by removing OC first, not removing hardware. And if it's an Origin PC I would have called them right off the bat saying your junk is giving me problems.

Warez, activators, etc is against forum rules.

no, it isn't the origin pc but a different one and yes it turned out it was a faulty ram (good thing it has a lifetime warranty :) )

;) right

but i still rather to have an offical OS.

Good to know, now i feel better :)

no, it isn't the origin pc but a different one and yes it turned out it was a faulty ram (good thing it has a lifetime warranty :) )
If it's not an Origin PC then why would it have an OC from them?

If it's not an Origin PC then why would it have an OC from them?

i think you got things mixed, the new PC is the origin one and its working fine i just took the ram off the system to try it on my old pc to determine is it a hardware or OS problem turned out it was the ram that was giving me a hard time.

Back
Top Bottom