Techist virgin

CyberSquirrel

Beta member
Hi everyone. My name is Aaron and I live in a beach town in Somerset, UK. I have been either working or studying in various fields of IT for over 2 decades. Currently working as a social employment advisor which entails helping people with criminal convictions find employment. Also studying toward a BSc (Honours) degree in IT and Computing in my spare time. Eventually hoping to work permanently as a programmer or project manager at some point in the future.

Hi everyone. My name is Aaron and I live in a beach town in Somerset, UK. I have been either working or studying in various fields of IT for over 2 decades. Currently working as a social employment advisor which entails helping people with criminal convictions find employment. Also studying toward a BSc (Honours) degree in IT and Computing in my spare time. Eventually hoping to work permanently as a programmer or project manager at some point in the future.

I'm studying BSc computer science. hope to become a programmer. Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom