I am new and interested in learning anything and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searcysyndicate

Beta member
I like to talk and learn about any and all technological developement and advancement, if you want to talk, my user name on Yahoo Messenger is Searcysyndicate.

I am also interested in Segway technology-segway the original-centuar version, Pod car- Toyota version-Popular Science version, AeroGel, vertical wind towers, flexible solar cells/panels, Piezo-electric disks, stem-cell research, cloning, genetics, gaming technology, PRT systems-SkyWebExpress/Taxi2000-ULTra Systems, directional speakers, artificial intelliegence, CG, hacking, SkyCar, Aircar, Hi-Wire GM concept car and designs, animation, L.E.D. technologies, triple play technologies-voice-data-video/AANI stock symbol, flexible screen/monitor technologies, mind/mental enhancement, speed reading, MagLev technologies, Cryogenics, space exlporation, modding/modification, modeling, security, Etc, most of these I have yet to learn, but will someday.

I am also going to start my own technologies company, so if you are interested, you can reach me on Yahoo Messenger: Searcysyndicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom