stop pages from jmping dring loading

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
is there any possible way to prevent a page from jumping around as its loading?
on windows or android

when page is loading and most of it is loaded up already and right as yo go to click that link or button you need suddenly it just starts to load more **** and it jumps to something else like a link to some spam garbage or whatever else .

I know some pages do it on purpose to get you to click wrong links but its really fn irritating especially on a smartphone

The only thing you can do is:
  1. modern system;
  2. properly cleaned and optimized;
  3. Do not open incorrect (not correctly made sites, sites, where is many ads, malware, spyware etc) web pages;
  4. remove all that, what is not needed, from your computer or phone
(usually there are huge amount of junk files, out-of-date registry keys, many downloaded files, many unnecessary programs and programs running in the background - remove all of them).

Don't personally have this problem, but I'm using uBlock Origin as well. Could be an ad thing.

This.

It's loading ads, additional scripts, etc.

+1 to uBlock Origin - recommend it over Adblock Plus or any of the others.

Have to admit, you converted me. Never looking back. I use the Extra as well, although idk what it does *shrug*.

I just use the default filters and such; which are the same as ABP, if I remember correctly...but uBO doesn't whitelist ads like ABP.

I even use it on mobile FireFox on my phone.

For what reason is it better than adblock ?

ABP can be bought off to "whitelist" ads. uBlock Origin doesn't allow that. It blocks them all. Highly recommended. I've been using them forever. It even blocks YouTube video ads, I think. I have YT Red, so I'm not sure anymore, but it did at one point.

Back
Top Bottom