Making Case look cool(need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not all that hard if you have a steady hand and you dont lose control of the dremel. you will want sharp/thick blades though, even with the cheapest/thinnest of cases. i chopped out my fan grills with a dremel and kinda scratched my case up...but after you sand it down it's nice and smooth looking. careful though...it's freaking sharp after sanding:)

....before computers hehe

you can get cable sleeving which makes the case look good, most of it is UV reactive so you can get a UV light and see the glow

but it's all pointless without a window

right now ALTOT of people are going for the silent, verpy plain look. Just a nice paint job, no windows or lights, completely silent watercooled rig. it can look prettyy sexy...but i prefer to have lights and crazy mods:)

see alot of my friends got old of the whole crazy mod thing and all the extra money put into the case. Why put all that money into making your case look cool when you can make it completely silent and put that money into a monster rig when nobody would even know wht you had eh? sounded like a better idea to me.

i cut my own window in my 2003 emachine and it wasnt that hard at all. and glue will be ok if u dont plan on having the computer for 94376594375 years (hey ur modding neways right) I have scince gotten a new case and couldnt wait to get parts for it and tore apart my emachine ( no longer under warrenty) and put everything in my new case. as for athlon vs intel.. i have an xp 2400+ and its runs circles around my buddies p4 3.4 (lol a dell go figure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom