Backing up Microsoft Office 365

Egolds24

Solid State Member
I am looking into using Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365. There is a 3 month free license that I am thinking of trying out. What is everyone's experiences with it? Is it a waste of time to try out or is it a great solution to use?

Is this for enterprise or home purposes ? If it's for home purposes, I could suggest trying word online, etc. That way, this is stored in OneDrive. An alternative could be use google docs which is stored in google drive. However, these offers more basic features than the installed version of office. Alternatively, you could just install google drive on your computer and just store all your office 365 files there, if you wish to use the full version of office 365. This, however, depends on the amount of storage you wish for ?

Just alternative suggestions I am sure you may have been doing so far, I have however never tried Veeam Backup, but personally I am not comfortable inputting card details in case I forget to cancel, etc. Not sure it worth the payment either but depends on your needs, I suppose.

I think you must research more like many software provide free trial without any time limitation just like SysTools Office 365 Backup, Backupify, etc.

Back
Top Bottom