Nosboost300's Overclocking Log and Such!!

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Been out of the OC'ing game in a while.. but its time to give it a shot again! But first.. computer pictures!!

Going to try the following benchmarks:
3dmark06
3dmark11
3dmark Basic edition
GTA V (Need to get around to installing that)

if there are any other benchmarks anyone would like to see and compare please let me know =]

also.. what software do you people use to stress test your cpu these days?

Attachments

• IMG-4059.jpg
    IMG-4059.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-4062.jpg
    IMG-4062.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-4085.jpg
    IMG-4085.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-4079.jpg
    IMG-4079.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3
Running on those old benches on the new rig? I'd do Firestrike and Timespy.

I use the 3dmark stress tester for stability. I don't OC the CPU much anymore.

Running on those old benches on the new rig? I'd do Firestrike and Timespy.

I use the 3dmark stress tester for stability. I don't OC the CPU much anymore.

are those not part of the 3dmarkbasic on the main page for futuremark?

and i wanna do them just to compare them to my old scores that are hopefully still there on my account

By basic I thought you meant like 99 and 2001se lol. I'm working on 2 hours of sleep so not all there.

oh no thats too old haha.. won't go older than 06 lol.

hoping i can squeeze 4.8ghz for some benches.. i hear these 8700's get really damn hot.. not too confident in a corsair AIO lol

oh no thats too old haha.. won't go older than 06 lol.

hoping i can squeeze 4.8ghz for some benches.. i hear these 8700's get really damn hot.. not too confident in a corsair AIO lol
One of the reasons why I didn't get one. The 7700k was pretty toasty itself.

After I eat and start to wake up a bit more I'll run some benchies. This install has seen 3 platforms though so RIP scores.

may have possibly developed a hernia.. the years of heavy lifting have finally caught up to me. was having some nice pain on the left side of my groin that shot down the left goodie down below.. been feeling it since last thur/fri but tried brushing it off... felt a nice bump along the left side of my groin area accompanied with some pain... has happened directly while/after gyming since then subsides hours after the workout... sad times. hopefully its not too serious yet as it only happens during workouts and not everyday activities.

the brightside.. i'll get these benches and overclocks done lol

Dude, you gotta get that checked out.

yeah going to see a doc on fri.. hoping its a sports hernia and not an inguinal hernia. everything i've read points at a sports hernia... but won't know until i get some screening done =[ .. gonna lose all my gains!

was bound to happen after 16 years of gyming.. and lifting heavy the last 5 years

worst part is.. i took a break from heavy squats and deadlifts cuz i started having a little back discomfort ... thur night decided to try giving some heavy deadlifting a go again... hit 585 pretty easy and called it a day for deadlifting.. and every gym visit after that the pain just got worse... shouldt have lifted heavy again -_-

Last edited:
Yea you definitely strained something. I stopped lifting out of high school due to ****ing up my back while working. It's amazing the stupid **** kids do for attention.

Anywho, I'm not working on 0 sleep due to a migraine so lets pump out some benchies! I really should format first but...I'm lazy and OBS is set the way I like lol.

Back
Top Bottom