Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - New monitor in the pipeline, some opinions wanted

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadmanRB
True Techie

Default Re: New monitor in the pipeline, some opinions wanted

Yeah the samsung is just a tad out of my range, that $500 cap is there for a reason.
I mean could i afford it? technically yes.
But I have to ensure that i can afford it, the numbers are right but only after i get everything else under check.
After all i still need food on my plate, my rent is fine as are my cell phone bill+netflix+hulu+britbox but my food bill is my biggest one usually.
Its not like i dont have the money, but a few dollars out of place does effect how I do things.
and $49 more than my budget is perhaps more than i can handle even if i gave it another month.
Granted i can give this another two months then it is possible but I was trying to see what i can get now as opposed to two months down the line.
I mean waiting another month is doable and i am not impatient but my money is very close right now to being ready for a good monitor under $500.
If you say i should wait another month then consider it done, i was just trying to see if i can get something below my limit first.

But on the other hand i am really considering that LG widescreen, it looks utterly fantastic.
Same thing with that MSI monitor, they share a few features like curved screens and that MSI seems loaded with built in features

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.