Keyboard suggestion

WillAlt

Solid State Member
Hi,
I do a lot of typing and I need a recommendation for keyboard.
What is important is that fingers do not get tired quickly
The light is not important what is important is that it has a visible num lock, caps lock button.
I used to use the slim one from Logitech but when you type Im not sure if I typed anything or not.
Thanx

Blues are super loud / clicky. Brown's are slightly quieter. I prefer browns.
I highly recommend anything from Ducky or Vortex. I have a Ducky One and a Pok3r. HIGHLY recommend both (The Pok3r is a 60% so it's quite small, and my Ducky One is tenkeyless)

I also have an old Corsair Ksomething with Blue's in my closet, an old Anne Pro with knock-off browns, and an old Realforce with Topre switches.

The Topre was mushy (basically a fancy rubberdome), not worth it IMO.
The Anne Pro was cheaply made (lol, $60 bluetooth RGB mechanical keyboard). It did alright, used it for about a year
The Corsair was nice, just wanted something quieter and went brown.

Hey,
thank you both for reply, I kinda like cherry MX cause I occasionally do games (guilty) and I looked at Corsaire. I liked them both at first I wanted to get the tenkeyless but I am a coward what can I say.
So, yes Corsaire or cherry MX it it will be
Thanx again

I am using a tenkeyless and love it. I am not a number cruncher so not having the numpad is not a problem, plus it lets me have my hands closer together when I game. I use a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with blue switches but they don't make it anymore (several years old).

I'm using some Logitech keyboards right now but I have a CODE at work. I will probably be buying another CODE with browns in the near future because I like the simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom