Potentially the longest thread in history...

Currently burned out with my job. Not as in quitting and walking away but finding it harder and harder to put forth the effort from day to day. I know a big part of that is the cold I am fighting right now as well as an injury I am working through. The season is a part of it as well. but the main issue is how we were screwed over the weeks before Thanksgiving and Christmas with the extended maintenance hours that we got nothing for doing. Previous years we got a bonus if we weren't out during those weeks but not this year. Oh, and every week on the conference call we were told how the company was blowing away the goals that they had set... until the end of the year where we were told how the company lost six million this year and how they just want to put 2017 behind them (no bonus).

Yeah, just tired of the BS.

Hit the first issue due to the Meltdown patch today, can't shadow users on our 2012 TS from Win10 machines :/ only solution so far is "uninstall the meltdown patch". ****s sake -_-

Hit the first issue due to the Meltdown patch today, can't shadow users on our 2012 TS from Win10 machines :/ only solution so far is "uninstall the meltdown patch". ****s sake -_-
Had a friend with that KB, every time he booted up he got asusfanservice.exe stopped working. Turns out, every person running Asus AI Suite and GPU Tweak running a 10 series card from Asus has the issue. Uninstalling the patch fixes it immediately.

You know what it is lads & lasses. Since the beginning of 2018 my head has been a compleat ****ing train wreck.

I've spent very little time on the forums & computer. Slepping with that lass has absolutly ****ing mangled my head too bits.

Theirs so much going on rite now its unreal.

Top it off with a power fluxuation that blew my PSU last nite on my Quad Core System & hence I'm sitting heat on my Mobile logged in too techist instead of the desktop.

I wouldnt even know were too begin if I was too explain but so gar 2018 has shaped up to be mentally & emotionally draining.

When you think about human beings. Mental health. Emotional wellbeing. Sexual health. Physical health. Then the fact I've got too look after my property. Eat. Clean. Wash & all the *****y housework.

Looking after family is a nitmare. Running around like a dick head. Messages hear their & everywere.

Playing selfish petie games with family over christmas with pressents.

Am ****ing sicl of the drama & bull **** that is this dump of an estate.

I know for fact my MH Worker smokes the canabish & takes the cocaine.

Oh my lord the amount of Cocain being taken at the minute is unreal. Every. Mofo. Is. On. That. ****.

You know what I cant stand as well. Fake people. Put a smile on in public & they want you too think they have the perfect life.

Yeah you enjoy the **** just like every one else you slag. Live for the weekends . nice big big fat reafer, few drink & a cupple of line of toot baby. Yeah **** you & your perfect life.

Am sick me you know. Really. Am. Just. That. ****ing. Sick.

Sigh.

Its real easy to fall into that attitude. Everyone fights getting pissed off at the world, depressed,etc. at times. Believe me- it is worse when you have kids that are young adults that are "hating the world" and think that the world owes them something,everything. The thing is - bitching about it , getting irritated, taking drugs, etc does nothing to help the situation and at times makes it worse ( out of control drug use, alcoholism,etc.). Certainly , no judgement, or wisdom here, just understanding... sometimes we all get down.

Its real easy to fall into that attitude. Everyone fights getting pissed off at the world, depressed,etc. at times. Believe me- it is worse when you have kids that are young adults that are "hating the world" and think that the world owes them something,everything. The thing is - bitching about it , getting irritated, taking drugs, etc does nothing to help the situation and at times makes it worse ( out of control drug use, alcoholism,etc.). Certainly , no judgement, or wisdom here, just understanding... sometimes we all get down.

I'm just tired of being bashed about emotionally & having too constantly fight with advantage takers. No one cares any more about anybody. People are only interested in them selves & what they can get.

Just tired of feeling like **** all the time. If its not one thing then its another.

Family are the worst. Think because you are free & maybie say sitting at home watching TV you've got too drop everything & jump too them.

No one does nothing for no one anymore. Its all about me me & me.

Selfish nasty abusive people.

On a more possitive note.

Gonna have too play with my set up & change things around since my PSU blew.

Should give me something to enjoy doing. Its just a case of being in the rite mind set.

:D ..

Back
Top Bottom