Hi, My Name is Vestige

Vestige

Beta member
Hey, so I recently bought a smart TV (Element Amazon Fire TV) and was setting it up without many problems. I switched from an older TV because I was going for smart TV capabilities as well as better picture quality and such. I had an x rocker gaming chair hooked up to this old TV as well and it worked great for sound with both PS4 and PS3. However, I tried hooking up my x rocker to my new TV and at first it didn't work at all even. So I bought a HDMI audio converter/extractor and it works to an extent. My main problem is, I used to have both my TV and my x rocker playing sound at the same time, however, now when I have my new Tv's speakers play at the same time as the x rocker, the sound is slightly delayed on the x rocker's audio output. I'm guessing this is because of the hdmi converter, but I'm not entirely sure. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to sync up the sounds so I can listen to both at the same time, without any sync issues?

Would recommend posting this in the appropriate section, and naming the thread something a bit more descriptive of your issue. You're incredibly lucky I clicked on this, because I don't normally read this section of the forums lol.

Would recommend the hardware section :)

Hello Vestige. Hope your TV is okay now. And hope you post in the right section from now on. All the best. Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom