Mac n Cheese

iParanormalx

The strange one
Well... i may feel slightly like a tool but not only do i think Logic Pro X would be a good investment... a Macbook Pro would also complete my collection.. watch 3, iphone x, ipad 12" pro... just missing the Mac...

With me, when it comes to a computer, I've always despised Mac for a reason that I can't quite put my finger on.. Maybe because of how foreign it was to me when I first tried a Mac.. Or maybe because Mac really did suck then.. Either way I need advice on what you guys think is good, best bang for my buck, etc...

Basically, as far as how it will be used, I'd like to use it for everything.. especially things that require a TB of SSD, and a 4GHz processor... I'll also def need a 4k display.. any of ya know anything about those coming out? Also i think i might know which one i want... but for less than the current price

Last edited:
I love mac and cheese
smile.gif
(Just had more last night)

I used a mac once,it was confusing as anything so I do understand.......

I love the original Apple computers (Apple II,etc)

I prefer original Mac and cheese but the deluxe kind is pretty darn good in it's own right.

Chili with Mac n Cheese? :omg: I usually have corn and mashed potatoes with mine.

That's totally great too! I love corn and mashed potatoes as a side for nearly any dish. However, I've been eating chili-mac since I was a kid, and it's followed me into adulthood, only now I can make it real fancy by experimenting with other cheeses and bacon bits as well. It's a quick, hearty meal you can make in a huge quantity and eat for 2-3 days after. DELISH.

Bro, at a party this weekend I cooked 48 meatballs and let them cook in a crock pot. Then while they were cooking I made two boxes of Mac n Cheese and put all of that into the meatballs... Mac n Cheese with meatballs is epic.... er meatballs with Mac n Cheese (depending on perspective)

Last edited:
I also like cold Mac n Cheese too. Right out of the fridge with dash of milk to loosen it up, still tastes great.

I've had a MacBook for years, but have Ubuntu Budgie running on it. Haven't used anything but Linux on any of my systems in probably a year and a half. Long live the penguin

Bro, at a party this weekend I cooked 48 meatballs and let them cook in a crock pot. Then while they were cooking I made two boxes of Mac n Cheese and put all of that into the meatballs... Mac n Cheese with meatballs is epic.... er meatballs with Mac n Cheese (depending on perspective)

That's like a rich man's Hamburger Helper! I'd love to try that, for sure, esp if the meatballs were done in the crock pot, holy cow.

Back
Top Bottom