What is your ISP speed?

New connection is in at work :D beats the hell out of our old 20Mbps line lol

4GhOEGF.png

$600/mo IIRC, so yeah not exactly cheap :p we do get unlimited downloads and a 99.9% uptime guarantee with the package, but I'm still glad I'm not the one paying for it

But yes, this is the first time I've experienced internet faster than 60Mbps :p it's glorious

Yeah I was one of the lucky ones to get FTTP in 2016 but in 2013 the government changed from the Labor party to the Liberals and it's now an MTM (Multi Technology Mix) that is full of problems from buying 3 broken networks to users on the inferior FTTN network not being able reach the full speeds that they pay for because the copper lines cannot do it to the HFC/cable network upgraded being paused for the next 9 months to sort problems out. People are also waiting months just to get their new home connected to the network and getting passed back and forth from their ISP to the NBNCo.

The nbnâ„¢ Multi Technology Mix (MTM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WBE9i09hk

I get 28mbps on wifi, 28 ping and only 5.7 upload. I'm on Comcast but in all honesty I can't tell any difference from when it was 6mbps years ago. Websites load the same, Steam games download the same.

Emailed my ISP because I've only been getting 300Mb down for the past few weeks, but solid 800Mb+ up.

Back
Top Bottom