Making Case look cool(need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Eyed Devil

Solid State Member
I was thinking about cutting a square on the sides of my case, then pasting plexy glass of something from the inside so I can have a cooling case, I was wanting to know If thats pretty much all to doing that or if theres more to it?

Also does anyone have an Idea for cutting something in the case that would be the part you could see through? Or have some cloo pics or something?

i can show you the disaster drom my old case. Making your own window is hard w/out a kit. And i would use rivots instead of glue because it will last longer. Oh and if you have a dremel or a rotozip then use those.

Don't make your own case, that's insane. www.newegg.com has a huge selection of cases that have windows and come in every color. Just spend about $50.00 on a kick ass case and move on. No trouble at all.

Luckily, I knew someone in the sheet metal field. I drew the shape on my side panel and they cut it out for me. You never know, check your local metal shops. Then I bought some Lexan plexiglass at a harware store and they cut it to my dimensions. Used a hole saw to cut a fan hole. Slapped some heavy duty glue on it and it looks pretty good! Painted it myself....doesn't look AWESOME but it was fun!

http://home.neo.rr.com/tompleli/pcblue.jpg

~Tom

My friend made a design that looked like the half-life two logo and then he punched holes on the side of his case and hooked up LEDs in the outline of the logo. It looked really cool.

ill post a pic of my side panel later tonight. its a total disaster, cause i dropped it ounce then the plexiglass broke and i also have scratches all over it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom