Samsung phone won't start

El Pollo Loco

Solid State Member
I have a Samsung galaxy J7 sky pro I got from a friend for free and he said he thinks the OS is dead. The reason he says that is because when the phone goes to start it won't load the Samsung name. It gets to about the M and then just shuts off

I was womdering if any knows if this is fixable considering the phone is less then 3 months old

Thanks in advance,
El Pollo

Hey Trotter,

Yeah I've tried that I and after I do that it boots past the Samsung but then it makes to to the next carrier logo and the shuts off.

Well that sucks. I skimmed XDA but didn't see anything on this. You may have to take it to a cell phone repair shop and have them look it over. I wish I had more to offer but I haven't fooled with Samsung in a very long time.

My next guess would to be there install a custom OS, do you think that would work, or would that be to much of a hassle.

I figured I would have to root it first. honestly though I would like to fix the phone for my friend he did get a new phone. I honestly don't know how to root the phone, is it an easy process.

You best resource will be xda-developers.com. Search for your phone and see what is there. If it can be rooted there will be guides and plenty of guidance.

Back
Top Bottom