Potentially the longest thread in history...

Pissed isn't the word. Just had my cousin turn ip stinking drunk. No sleep for two days and mortal. ****ers in bed sleeping now so it looks like I'm baby sitting for the rest of the night.

My boss really annoys me sometimes, he just doesn't understand the time things take. One time, he asked me to give a 1-hour presentation on a component of cell site forensics. When I asked for a day of time to prepare it, he couldn't understand why it would take more than an hour to make.

My boss really annoys me sometimes, he just doesn't understand the time things take. One time, he asked me to give a 1-hour presentation on a component of cell site forensics. When I asked for a day of time to prepare it, he couldn't understand why it would take more than an hour to make.

^ All bosses ever :p

Well it depends if they're a management style boss who have no idea about the skills or work of the people they're managing, or if they've become an IT manager or whatever because they've worked in IT for 10 years. My manager is the latter but he is still clueless sometimes. The main thing he is guilty of is he never takes into account fudge factor. He will say "Setup 10 tablets tomorrow please, should only take a few hours". Wellllllllll, yes, in a perfect world maybe that would take 2 hours. But it won't, because some of the tablets will be faulty, some won't be charged, some of the accounts won't authenticate because MDM sucks, one of them won't be on the inventory, and atleast two will need re-doing because HR will email us correcting the names of the new employees. So in reality it will take atleast 2x as long as you think it will Mr Boss.

In other news, things like this make me utterly convinced corruption is rife through all levels of national and international government and non-gov bodies. Everything from UK Gov, to FIFA, to WHO and IMF. There is no way a **** like this guy gets chosen without paying his way to that position. Robert Mugabe's WHO appointment condemned as 'an insult' - BBC News

Honestly the sooner AI can do a better job than humans and we can kick all these ****ers out of positions of power the better.

You see that post above on the 17 of this month. That was made 4 days ago and this post is still on the same page.

Its dead as can be around hear. Like seriously this place needs investment.

Back
Top Bottom