What You've Just Bought!

I actually had Phantom Glass on my 6s until I grabbed the 7. When I went back to the 6s I took it off and now I have a couple microscratches on it. If you plan to resell later it's def a wise idea to just keep the glass and back protected.

Urgh, went to check out a new skate park at a skateshop that just opened up, ended up buying new wheels, trucks, and a skate tool for my board. Oops -_- XD

Last edited:
Been buying a lot of little things.

So far I'm up to 9 of those $4 RGB strips
Another optical cable
15" privacy screen that wound up to be garbage
Mini tripod for the desk
Logitech C922x which I might return or sell since I noticed ElGato has something better
Easy KZ ZST IEMs to try
Syba 5.25" 2.5"+3.5"+USB3.0 bay
ICY DOCK 6x2.5" to 5.25" bay
2x SATA to 3 SATA cables
2 different packs of assorted small wood screws
6ft DP to DP cable
6ft DP to HDMI cable
Another cable management rack

Another cable management rack

Thats what I need with seven Clients and one Server. Desperately ..

I've been looking at Server Cabs but I'm struggling to find any M1 x3650 IBM Rails.

Apparently the server I have is a beast according too other forums I've read. I'm really only on techist but I've done a bit research on this and its not what the average person would have at home apparently.

Last edited:
What's the point, it's very hard to scratch modern smartphone screens these days. Do they protect well from hard drops or something ?

When I had my S7 Edge, I was lucky not to get any scratches on it for a full year without a screen protector and sold it for a good price.
When I got my S8, it go ta really light night size long scratch on it on day 2 and I didn't drop it or anything, it was only visible in daylight, this really bothered me cos I thought these screens got better and I didn't abuse it at all so I just don't wanna risk it.
My wife's apple watch scratched easily twice when she didn't even take it out of the house so we had to replace it and get a screen protector for that too.

Hear WTF Man.

I've just bought a pair of headphone from ASDA what is owned by wall mart in the USA.

I wanted to post a link but cant find the head phone model any were. I've been on wall marts web site and ASDA.

I'm specifically looking for my model and colour . 16LY35 Black Web Blue tooth Wireless Headphones in Orange.

Any one find them post up a link.

Back
Top Bottom