RHCSA exam preparation

Outlaw928

Beta member
Anyone has recommendation other than Michael Jang's RHCSA/RHCE Study Guide 7th edition book?
I use this book to prepare but its pretty much minimalist when it comes to practice or explaining and jumps a lot. Their labs are decent. However, I would like a lecture that shows plenty of examples, then makes you practice it a lot in different ways and follows with labs that are set up and ready and you just practice step by step as you move through chapters and learn the material. As opposed to this book's author who makes you sometimes to jump to last chapters in RHCE section just to set up your lab for easy RHCSA exercises. It is a great book to learn but also very time consuming and very slow to master because the author spaces out, crams a lot of material into one chapter that is hard to break up and by the time you get to the labs you forget half what you learn and you go back to the chapter to learn it again. So I realize this will be not enough for me to prepare for RHCSA, let alone RHCE and need solid supplementary material.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom