Hey there!

craig555

Solid State Member
Hey I'm craig, a tech lover from the UK. I came across this site when I searched for 'Tech Forums' and it looked pretty active with a good community so here I am!

Starting to read your comments in a different accent now :grin:
What are you normally interested in? Tech stuff in general or anything specific?

I'm really just interested in tech in general, I do some code and I've built a small setup for my tech, :grin:

What about you?

Coding, little electronic projects every now and then, lots of skateboarding :p those are the main ones for now, when summer kicks back round it'll be swimming/fishing too and even moar skating XD

Hey I'm craig, a tech lover from the UK. I came across this site when I searched for 'Tech Forums' and it looked pretty active with a good community so here I am!

Hello Craig! I'm also new here, from India and coincidentally, I was also searching for tech forums. lols. Liked this one so joined today.

Hope we can learn new stuff and contribute something back as well!

Regards
H.

Welcome,

I am off and on dependign on the season adn what projects I have.
I am a Avid technophile. been here since well way back but this account since 2015. its a great community, feel free to ask anything I do and probley anoy them lol
But there is a lot of good ppl on this forum. also stop by discord for TF

Back
Top Bottom