excellent comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibbi

Baseband Member
i would say this site acctually rox my sox... it does, seriously, my sox are shacking. The advertisement is anoying though, but i guess you get money for it... which you deserve anyway ;). I also noticed that the time is wrong with the post's, i live in london so i set my time to GMT, its 11pm right now, and it says 4:30pm :S.

hello....and thanks...

you mentioned the "advertisment is anoying"... what advertisment? The google ads at the top?

I think the ads on this site rock compared to other forums. Other forums take 5 times as long to load because of all the banners, TF is fast!

Well sometimes theres a ad for a free iPod in the Mac section I hate the ads but not the little google ones they just sit there with soft colors that dont annoy the heack out of you

What does the add's do to you? Are you on 56k or something? Every site has their add's, its very common. I wouldent worry about the time...Just look at your monitor, rather then the page.

Hahahahahaha Terencentanio, that was sooooooo funny. I just think people are to picky. Its very common for someone to HAVE the ambition to find something wrong. I never even notice the add's to be honest. Besides, thats for the Admins to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom