Diablo 3

I'm kind of with Slay on this. All they are adding is a new character. Should be a $5 add on IMO. I might be on Diablo this weekend actually. I have a friend who plays it and wanted some company running through the story.

I suppose, sure. Personally, I thought it'd be $20-$25, so I was happy to see it below that price point at least. I'd also consider myself a bit of a die-hard for the franchise, so I can accept paying for additional content.

I mean, to be perfectly honest they have added more than $15 worth of content for free over the last two years and I would like to support them more. I just don't really have a reason to go back an play the game anymore. There isn't much that I haven't done in it and I have plenty of other things to play. I still jump on here and there to help a couple of friends with items and clearing higher level rifts and stuff but that is pretty much it.

I played the hell out of the PS3 version then the PS4 version they need some big additions to get me back into a 4 year old game

I mean, to be perfectly honest they have added more than $15 worth of content for free over the last two years and I would like to support them more. I just don't really have a reason to go back an play the game anymore. There isn't much that I haven't done in it and I have plenty of other things to play. I still jump on here and there to help a couple of friends with items and clearing higher level rifts and stuff but that is pretty much it.

I kinda feel you there. I had to set my sights on collecting sets or farming mats for Staff of Herding to get things unique to Whimsyshire/dale. I don't play it as aggressively as I used to (until seasons), and since I've been playing Darksiders, Strafe, etc, I'll feel a bit refreshed getting to jump back in with a whole new class.

I played the hell out of the PS3 version then the PS4 version they need some big additions to get me back into a 4 year old game

What else would you like to see? An entire act? A whole new expansion? I mean, they added the Ruins of Sescheron and Greyhollow Island, and this next update will have even more areas! https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845161/first-look-the-shrouded-moors-beyond-6-22-2017

I'll definitely be happy to see how it all turns out. Personally looking forward to Temple of the Firstborn.

Started my Necromancer last night! Already at lvl 51, and once he's fine-tuned...holy crap. I'm definitely stoked to get to 70 just to open everything up and really start a solid build. Corpse Explosion is AWESOME.

Started my Necromancer last night! Already at lvl 51, and once he's fine-tuned...holy crap. I'm definitely stoked to get to 70 just to open everything up and really start a solid build. Corpse Explosion is AWESOME.

Corpse Explosion is probably my favorite ability in any Diablo game. I see he can have a ton of pets too.

Corpse Explosion is probably my favorite ability in any Diablo game. I see he can have a ton of pets too.

I was DEEP in a Skeletal army, dude. Holy crap. And you can direct them at specific enemies with ridiculous ferocity, which is quite fun. It's a self-supplying cycle and I love it. I'm gonna beef up an Enforcer gem and go HAM, son.

Anyone still playing D3? I really like the necromancer. The game lacks fresh content though sadly.

Right now I'm playing Destiny, but DIII is my other go-to. I bought and played the Necro class the day it dropped, and played through the most recent season with them. A lot of fun, but I've been through and through the game, and with Destiny (and soon Shadow of War) coming out, I've got plenty of cause for some time Diablo downtime.

Back
Top Bottom