TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

I installed XP.
Copied lots of files, only rebooted once. Dunno if there was a bluescreen.

Put my clock back to 200... runs stable.

Gonna test some more, copying files etc... to make sure

Well i think you have more than enough computer parts to last you a life time being offered so maybe you should give it up. I mean its hard to leave a stable system you love but meh. Juts get a system shipped to you and i think youll be happier w/ it.

Well i think you have more than enough computer parts to last you a life time being offered so maybe you should give it up. I mean its hard to leave a stable system you love but meh. Juts get a system shipped to you and i think youll be happier w/ it.

Well...

TheMajorMMX died (this topic), and it was revived (read here).

It has been running 24/7 as a server for almost 4 years. It runs Apache, PHP, MySQL, WWW File Share, FTP, TeamSpeak and other services. It hosts more than 10 websites. Over the years, not many parts have changed. No hard disk died, but they have been replaced by a 40GB disk and an 80GB disk. Some fans have been replaced. The PSU fan started making noises, so I replaced the PSU. The HSF has been replaced as well.

The specs are still the same:

Motherboard: V-Tech (Pc-Partner) Baby-AT
Chipset: Intel i430TX
CPU: Pentium 200 MMX @ 225MHz (Socket 7)
Physical memory: 256MB PC-133
Videocard: Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 with 16MB VRAM

Here's a screenshot:

One of its hard disks may be replaced by a 160GB hard disk. I will try to keep it running as long as possible.

Yea sorry but 4 years old is way to old to revive I think its better it sats dead.

CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom