Can't login on Uplay,and "Your connection is not private"/ip conflict Windows 7

Authonious

Solid State Member
So guys i posted a thread on tomshardware but the people there could not help me in any way,they tried but it didn't work.

So here is the thread,if you need anything else that you need to help me i'll do it for you.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3403478/access-origin-uplay-sites-chrome.html

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I would do, is check your date & time to make sure that SSL certs aren't trying to compare against the wrong date/time.

A lot of us here are in the US and are at work ;).

Is this happening to any other system/device in your house, or just your computer?

Still looks like an issue with your date being wrong - make sure the year is correct.

Have you tried making sure your Realtek LAN drivers are up to date, from Realtek's website?

Still looks like an issue with your date being wrong - make sure the year is correct.

Have you tried making sure your Realtek LAN drivers are up to date, from Realtek's website?

Nah man,i think it is because when i built my pc,my enhernet cable was cur,so i tried using a Tenda wierless adapter for wifi.

But i think because i tried connecting on two different wifi-es somehow it mixed up the IP-s... So now i don't know how to fix it...

I have tried some commands in CMD like /ipconfig release; /ipconfig renew; but nothing has worked....

Are you still using the wireless adapter? If not, do you still have it plugged into your PC?

Have you tried uninstalling the software & drivers for the wireless adapter?

Are you still using the wireless adapter? If not, do you still have it plugged into your PC?

Have you tried uninstalling the software & drivers for the wireless adapter?

No right now i am using a Enternet cable. I went and bought a new one,because the other one was cut.

Back
Top Bottom