Official Windows 10 Thread

Haven't gotten the Creator's Update on my laptop yet. Will report back once I get it though.

You can always force the update using the windows 10 update tool. I did that on my laptop so that it doesn't randomly decide it's a good time to do it when I am in the middle of a class. Just so it is done and won't surprise me one day.

You can always force the update using the windows 10 update tool. I did that on my laptop so that it doesn't randomly decide it's a good time to do it when I am in the middle of a class. Just so it is done and won't surprise me one day.

I don't use my laptop as much, so I can wait for it lol.

Haven't gotten the update notification on my desktop yet either. Same with my wife.

Yup.
Microsoft is reported to know about this and they are slowly pushing out a fix as of yesterday. I have a 10 Pro pc that does not have that bug but I know someone else who does and it was still showing as inactive late yesterday afternoon.I tried the trouble shooter option which is working for some but no luck.
Oh boy! can't wait for the next beta bug for windows 10 in December

I finally did some research and found that I had to run the Activation troubleshooter to finally correct Microsoft's screw up.

Honestly I decided to roll back each machine that isn't my main gaming machine to 1709 unmolested so I can disable updates again. Every single major update these air heads are rolling out have been riddled with big breaking bugs. Some machines even got a rather noticeable performance boost from the rollback as well.

Back
Top Bottom