Blue Screen (0x0000000A)

Bokonon

Beta member
Greetings,

I'm a Techist Newbie, and IT intern from Brazil. Guess I wouldn't have registered in better time.

There are some cases of blue screens all over the computers. Different places, same operational system. Windows 7 Ultimate (x86 or x64). It's looking like an epidemy.
I don't know how to solve it. There is a computer here with the same problem, and I guess if it's fixed, maybe I can fix the others.

What I did so far is run some tests. I used PcCheck memory test, and it passed. I know that it may be malfunctioning anyway, but before testing the slots, I want to know if there's something more to be done.

The problem: While using the computer it simply goes to a black screen. And then bam! Blue screen of death.

The code: 0x0000000A

Please! Help me diagnose this problem.

With love,

Matheus[emoji173]

Thanks! A coworker just used mvregclean, and I guess it is solved for now (?). Weird. I did the same exact thing in the video. Nothing happened. The computer looks fine, it is been running a stress test smoothly for some minutes, nothing happens. I will continue to check if the problem persists or not in more or less than one hour.

Also, the other computers are being checked right know. I will let you know if I find something wrong or solve the others. Thanks again!

Im glad you got it working. The network driver update the guy did on that video was only an example, it could be any device that was causing the error.

Back
Top Bottom